Warranty Claim Procedure
To submit a claim contact Playground World Wexford at 724-933-3393 and a representative can walk you through the steps.
- We require a brief written description of the warranty issue.
- We require photos of the damaged parts (close enough to identify the issue, but also need to be able to identify the part, as well as 1 picture of the full play system.
- Your Playground World representative will direct you where to email these.
Once submitted, warranty claims are reviewed within 14 days. After reviewing your claim, we will contact you on the manufacturer’s decision. Once your parts are approved, they are normally shipped within 3-4 weeks from March to September. During the late fall and winter, it may take longer because the manufacturer converts to making the next years product line and few warranty part are made during this period. (Due to Covid warranty parts have been taken longer than normal to get them processed and shipped out. We appreciate your patience through this process)
Once your warranty parts arrive, you will be contacted by either your sales representative or directly from our warranty department. To ensure our customers with the highest level of customer service, Playground World provides the following options for your convenience:
- You may pick up your parts at our Wexford store location
- You can have the parts delivered to your home for a fee of $99 and up, depending on distance from our store.
- The parts can be delivered and installed by our expert technicians at an hourly rate. Your sales representative can provide a service quote based on quantity and type of parts needed.
Warranty claims are available to the original owners and are not transferable. Also, your warranty is a parts-only warranty and does not cover labor cost. Playground World Wexford will install any warranty parts free of charge up to 1 year from the date of purchase.